Monday, August 29, 2011

Take Care To My Hair

My last update consisted of me ranting about how I’m going to start straightening my hair more… Well, guess what? After all the noise I made I straightened my hair once… for my birthday. It’s just been so much easier for me to rock a co-washed ponytail lately. It only takes 5 minutes, and I just can’t resist… And I’ve been too lazy to do anything else.
Transition HairstylesThe only other staple hairstyle that I’ve been wearing is a flat twistout (pictured below)… Maybe about once or twice a week. Sometimes it turns out great, other times it looks like… blah. But it always looks better than the ponytail, lol.
One issue that I’m dealing with is if I should attempt to define my curls or leave them as is. My best friend suggested that I use a list of products and some scrunching method. Honestly, I don’t have the time and it seems like too much work. My fro hairstyle looks fine too me… I’m really in love with it! It takes me all of 5 minutes to do my wash and go in the shower, but I might give her suggestion a try at least once in the future.
Last, I’m still dealing with single strand knots. The only solutions I know to combat them are too keep my hair stretched or start using heat. Decisions, Decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment